Encourage safe snowmobiling! Help educate your friends and family about what it means to be a responsible snowmobiler. Together let’s make snowmobiling better than ever!
January 20, 2018
Brought to you by Esker Bear Inc.
Hanson Lake Road HWY, 106 Lower Fishing Lake at Narrow Hills Place. WATCH FOR SIGNS!
Hands are $10 each and can be purchased at Narrow Hills Place
- Registration 9am-1pm
- All hands in by 5:30
- Free hot dogs on the trail
- Roast Beef Supper at 6pm
- Adults $15
- 12 & Under $5
Lodging & Gas:
- Rainbow Lodge 1-306-426-2100
- Caribou Creek Lodge 1-306-426-2067
- Little Bear Lake Resort 1-306-426-2244
Winter Spirit Rally
Saturday February 3, 2018
- 8am to 11am: Pancake Breakfast
- Sponsored by the Kelvington Men’s Club
- 10am to 12pm: Registration
- Minimum 4 hands to participate. $5 per hand.
- Only 10,000 hands are sold
- Free Supper with 6 or more hands
- All sleds must be registered and leave by noon
- 4pm to 6pm: Hot Super
- Adults $15
- 10 & Under $5
- Pre-School Free
- Family Rate $50
- Supper Free with 6 or more hands
- 6pm to 10pm: Social Evening
- Prizes & Awards: 6-8pm
- Bucket Draws: 20/$20
- 40-50 Draws totaling over $4000
For a full list of Prizes, Events, and Information view the Rally Poster below
SnoDrifters Sled Rally
Saturday, February 3rd, 2018
The Moose Jaw SnoDrifters will be hosting a snowmobile rally on Saturday, February 3rd, 2018 at 10am. More details to follow, or for up to the minute notices, follow us on Facebook, join the Facebook Event, or follow us on twitter @MJSnoDrifters.
Fire on Ice
brought to you by SVORA
Saturday, February 3rd 2018
1 Km South of Macdowall SK
- Racing starts at 12:00 Noon
- Admission is $10, Kinds under 5 are FREE
There will be a Concession on the grounds and a Social with Canteen & Bar @ 5:00pm in the Macdowall Recreation Centre.
For more information contact Dwayne Neudorf at 306-961-7857
he Easter Seals™ Snowarama is a family-oriented fundraising event held in Yorkton that combines winter fun and community spirit in support of Easter Seals Saskatchewan. In 2016 over 160 snowmobile enthusiasts rallied for a great cause and raised $133,500. A HUGE thank you to all of our supporters, riders, volunteers and sponsors. Snowarama would not be possible without your continued support!
Ride with friends both old and new! Get the gang back together for one more trip or introduce someone new to the exciting world of snowmobiling. This week is dedicated to friendship and camaraderie, and to all the ways that snowmobiling has helped to strengthen these relationships.
Let’s show someone new what it means to snowmobile in Saskatchewan!
Timber Trails Sno Riders Rally
Feb 10, 2018
- Pancake Breakfast 8am-10am
- Registration 9am-12pm
- Prizes drawn @ 5:00pm
- 1st prize – 25%, 2nd Prize – 15% and 3rd prize -10% of ticket sales.
View the Rally Poster: Rally_Poster_2018-Dec_10_2017
Hudson Bay 100 Rally & Valentine’s Supper/Social
Saturday February 10, 2018
Hudson Bay Trail Riders
Registration and Departure from Brooks Hall 9:00 a.m. to 11 :30 a.m
- Entry Fee $20.00 – Includes First Chance and Trail Lunch
- Extra Chances $10. 00 each
- 100 Mile Rally Trail with options
- CASH PRIZES!!!
- Best Three Hands
- Prizes for Riders carrying winning hands
- Rider selling the most ghost hands
Steak Supper @ Brooks Hall, 4pm to 7pm
- Details and Ticket prices to be announced
- Raffle tables / Silent Auction/ Midnight lunch
- Social with music by “James Williams” to follow
- RAFFLE DRAW FOR 2018 INDY 120 or $2500 CASH!
PROCEEDS FOR TRAIL SYSTEM AND GROOMING EQUIPMENT.
For more information contact:
- Hudson Bay Tourism Information- 865-2263
- Rick Watt – 865-2462
- Rick Dolezsar 865-2261 or 865-2113