2019 Tri-Lake Rally
Esker Bear Inc.
January 19, 2019
Hanson Lake Road, HWY 106 Lower Fishing Lake at Narrow Hills Pace. WATCH FOR THE SIGNS!
- Hands purchased at Narrow Hills Place $10 Each
- Registration starts at 9:00am until 1:00pm
- All hands must be in by 5:30pm
- Free Hot Dogs on the trail
- Roast Beef Supper at 6:00pm
Naicam Snowmobile Rally
Naicam Snowblasters Inc
January 26, 2019
- Sled draw on ZR200
- cash draw
- bucket draws
- silent auction
- Breakfast, lunch, evening food available.
- Short and long trails.
- Some new scenic trails this year.
Naicam is two hours north of Regina and two hours east of Saskatoon.
33rd Winter Spirit Rally
Saturday February 2, 2019
- Pancake Breakfast 8am-11am
- Registration 10am-12pm
- Lunch included with registration
- $5 per hand
- Only 10,000 hands are sold
- Hot Supper 4pm-6pm
- Adults $15
- 10 & under $5
- Pre-School Free
- Family Rate $50
- Social Evening 6pm-10pm
- Prizes & Awares 6pm-8pm
- Bucket Draws 20/$20
- 40-50 draws totaling over $4,000
- 1st: $1,000
- 2nd: $500
- 3rd: $250
Waterhen Snowmobile Rally
Waterhen River Runners Trail Club
Saturday February 2, 2019
- More than 80 kms of excellent groomed trail through the Boreal Forest North of Dorintosh.
- Prize money as 60/40 split. So the more people the more the money!
- There will be a 50/50 draw, and door prizes.
So far we have more than 2 ft of snow this year, conditions are great!
Ride with friends both old and new! Get the gang back together for one more trip or introduce someone new to the exciting world of snowmobiling. This week is dedicated to friendship and camaraderie, and to all the ways that snowmobiling has helped to strengthen these relationships.
Let’s show someone new what it means to snowmobile in Saskatchewan!
2019 Big River Rally
Timber Trails Sno Riders
February 09, 2019
- Pancake Breakfast
- Lunch on the Trail
- 50/50 Tickets
- Prizes to be drawn at the Hall at 5pm
Poster to follow shortly.
Archerwill DriftRiders 22’nd Snowmobile Rally
Archerwill Drift Riders Inc.
February 16, 2019
- BREAKFAST is from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
- ADULTS -$8.00 / plate
- CHILDREN 12 & Under- $6.00 / plate
- PRESCHOOL- free
- REGISTRATION is from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
- FREE hotdogs and hot chocolate on trail
- GAS available at Barrier Lake Heated warm-up shelter at Red Deer Shelter
- HANDS are 3 for $15.00 or 7 for $25.00 (includes your supper ticket)
- REFRESHMENT BOOTH from 2:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- SUPPER is open to the public and is from 5:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m.
- ADULTS -$12.00 / plate
- CHILDREN 12 & under $7.00 / plate
- PRESCHOOL free.
- TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED BY NOON.
- Trophies, 50/50 and bucket-draw prizes to be awarded after supper at 7:00 pm.
- RIDERS PLEASE BE IN BY 5:00 p.m.
LICENSED SNOWMOBILES ONLY
Prince Albert Winter Festival
Prince Albert Trail Riders Inc
Saturday February 16, 2019
Family snowmobile rally with cash prizes, door prizes and 50/50 draw! Includes free Winter Festival Button as well as a free trail lunch!
Staging and Registration at the Prince Albert Wildlife Centre, 15th Street North & Central Ave (1 block east of the RCMP station)
- 10-11am Registration & Coffee service
- 11am Hit the Trails!
- 12pm Noon Trail Lunch
- 4pm Prizes Awarded
Up to $1000 in Cash Draws, plus lots of other prizes!
Fundraiser for the St. Brieux Manor Personal Care Home Project
@ St.Brieux Community Hall
- Registration 10 am–1 pm
- Last Rider out by 1:30 pm
- All Riders back by 4:00 pm
- Hands 1/$10.00 or 3/$20.00
- 50% Payout
- Hot Meals Available
- Cash Bar * 50/50 Draws
- Premium Fuel Available at the Coop Store
For more information Contact:
Paul Boyer (306) 921-7350, Dan Clifford (306) 921-4943
Hosted by the St. Brieux Manor Fundraising Committee
Hot food for Riders and the Public starting at 10:00 am: Breakfast Sandwiches, Smokey on a bun